Friday, November 19, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!!!

I had such a hard time deciding on who would get this necklace!!!  All of you have people in your life who are so special too you and deserve this sooooo much!!!  No story is better or worse than the other.  I gave you all a number and went on random.org and it choose the winner.    The winner is RACHEL who nominated Katie Sharp!!!!  So I guess KATIE IS THE WINNER!!!!  


All of your stories touched me so much...this is what I am going to do:  Those of you who didn't win, each of you will get a custom necklace, based on each person's story.    I will create the piece and send to you to give your loved one.  It may take a while...so hang in there.   If you guys could please take a picture of you giving the necklace to your loved one and share it with us on this blog...that would be awesome!!!!

Now, in order for me to give you these prizes, I must have your address to send the item too.  Rachel, you will get yours ASAP since the necklace is done and ready to go.  The rest of you may have to wait a bit for me to design and make yours.  Please be patient!!  So all of you shoot me an email at lillollipops@gmail.com.  I need your address so I can send it to you.  THANKS!!!

I pray that this small gesture will bring the smallest bit of happiness to your loved one.  They are NOT ALONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment