Saturday, January 7, 2012

New items in the boutique!

Wow!  I have so many things I am working on right now!  Here are a few things I just listed in the shop and some I will be listing soon.  I wanted to give my blog followers a sneak peak!  :)  Also, this week I will be posting a new tutorial of a simple skirt you can make at home for your lil ones!  You could even sew it by hand if you are not sure of the machine, or don't have one.  You can also use fusible sewing tape!


 THE JULIANA
 Here are two flower dresses I made for my girls to be in a wedding.  They are made with the best materials...satin taffeta on top and the skirt is layered with taffeta, two layers of tulle and mirrored organza on the top.    The buttons in the back are vintage reproductions and very high end.  The front of the dresses have been accented with three flowers...one satin purple, one white, and one white feather with netting.  All three have a rhinestone brooch like center.
This dress can be done in any color on top and bottom. 



 The Ice Princess
 Another version of the Juliana, but the back is corseted and the skirt a shimmery organza with the bodice made out of a sparkley corduroy.



 Bumblebee Fairy
I only made one of these, OOAK.  It should fit 18m - 2T.  I am thinking about adding wings and a hair fascinator, but for now, it is being sold as it is shown here.  Probably should have listed it for Halloween, but what lil girl doesn't like to dress up ALL the time???

Here is something I am just about finished making, so here is a sneak peak into a soon to be listed item....it may just be the only one I make. Is will be listed in my new Retro Line.












No comments:

Post a Comment