Monday, August 16, 2010

What is new?

Have you been creative this week????  I hope to inspire you to do that.  If you have...leave a comment as to what you have done, maybe a picture, if it will let you or you can email me the picture at lillollipops@gmail.com and I will post it here on the blog.

I have been busy at putting my new fall line together.  I am in the process of making some kimono dresses and shirts both with long sleeves and short.  So cute...here is a preview pix...understand the dress in the picture is not done yet...in process.  Now the cool thing about these dresses/shirts..is that I am only making one or two in each material pattern.  So each one should be unique and you can guarantee that no one in the neighbor hood will have one like your daughter will!  They will come in sizes 1 year to 8/10 Girls.  Hopefully that will satisfy some of you who want me to make more older girl clothes and baby clothes.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment