Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Formal Winter Girls Line - SNEAK PEEK

Just wanted to give you a sneak peak at what is coming into my shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/lillollipopsdesigns VERY VERY soon!!!  These are items form my new Formal Winter Line that will be available in my shop anytime now.  The items pictured below are almost finished...in the last stages.  Check them out!


A formal Winter snowflake dress.  The top is corduroy with a satin lining and corseted in the back with a beautiful shimmery ribbon (corset not shown because I am still finishing that part.  The bottom is three layers of tulle, netting and shimmery organza for lots of girlie poof.   Soon to also come is a similar dress in purple satin on the bodice and white organza in the skirt.  Great dresses for flower girls in weddings or church dresses!


This is a formal faux fur cape.  The black fur is so soft and velvety.  I am finishing this up as well (notice the pins). 

A new item to add to my fantasy line in a 2 T.  One of a kind.  I am probably going to add some extra accessories to it before it is listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment